26 services of the General Authority of State Registration are available now at E-Mongolia, the integrated public service platform. At the same time, free internet service will be provided to citizens who use E-Mongolia. This was informed by Ms. Bolor-Erdene, Chairwoman of Communications and Information Technology Authority, Mr. Delgersaikhan, Chairman of General Authority of State Registration, and Mr. Ankhbayar, CEO of Kewiko LLC at today`s press briefing.
“One citizen- On registration” program which was implemented by the previous Government has the same principles and same goals as E-Mongolia. Of course, to get all services from one place is more profitable than take them from various places. Therefore, we started to provide our 26 services, including a request for an ID card or foreign passport, through E-Mongolia. In the first half of this year, through our website www.burtgel.mn 4410 services were received and seeing our experiences, I want to say that providing public services online, it seems that papers requesting from citizens were reduced by 2-5 pages. Reducing papers means saving time and avoiding misunderstanding and misinformation. All services are exchanged using the KHUR system. Up now, a total of 192 million services of 120 types were exchanged through KHUR, which of 131 million are stated registration services.” said Mr. Delgersaikhan, Chairman of GASR. And he added that in some ways, it seems that the workload of registrar has increased when starting to provide those services online, but in some cases, it has reduced by not issuing any certificates manually.
E-Mongolia services are being introduced nationwide and 274 soums are already connected to the e-services.
Ms. Bolor-Erdene, Chairwoman of CITA, emphasized that in duplicate, out of 52 175 citizens who visited the E-Mongolia system, 127 454 people are received services. Since 01 October, the official launching of E-Mongolia, an average of 10 619 people receive e-services per day. As all you know, the request to reissue ID cards and all kinds of inquiries and references are already included in E-Mongolia. Furthermore, yesterday, 11-11 center connected to the system, which enables citizens to submit their complaints and suggestions on public services or Government organizations through it. We are constantly receiving feedback and comments on E-Mongolia, and relevant updates and development make on a daily basis.
Besides, all mobile operator companies provide their data services free of charge while using E-Mongolia. Kewiko LLC, a Wi-Fi service provider company is also joining this initiative.
“We are very pleased to cooperate with CITA to promote E-Mongolia. Within our social responsibility, we will provide our internet services to E-Mongolia booths at the one-stop-shops free of charge, as well as give free access to E-Mongolia for all our subscribers.” said the CEO of Kewiko.
State registration services at E-Mongolia:
- Reference of birth registration
- Reference of marriage registration
- Reference of the absence of marriage registration
- Reference of registration of marriage end
- Reference of civil registration number
- Reference of change and re-obtain of civil registration number
- Reference of change of family name, surname, and given name.
- Reference of the absence of foreign passport registration
- Reference of foreign passport issuance for the first time
- Reference of re-issuance of foreign passport
- Reference of ID card
- Reference of resident address
- Reference of e-registration
- Reference of registration of the legal entity
- Reference of the address of the legal entity
- Reference of legal entity liquidation
- Reference of the absence of legal entity registration
- Detailed reference of legal entity
- Reference of real estate
- Reference of the list of real estates
- Reference of ownership of the real estate
- Request to reissue foreign passport
- Request to reissue ID card
Up to date, the E-Mongolia application has been installed on more than 50 000 mobile devices and more than 41 000 services received online, of these 252 citizens ordered their ID cards and 2881- driver licenses.