The local transmission of Covid-19 happened in Mongolia and Mongolian State Emergency Committee announced a full curfew for five days starting from 6 am, 11 November 2020 until 06 am 17 November 2020.
Therefore, all citizens have been urged to stay home, wear masks, sanitize hands, and do wet cleaning regularly at home. And if you need to receive public services, including obtaining or extend ID or driver`s license, you can able to get 181 public services at home through the www. e-Mongolia. mn website or E-Mongolia mobile application. Furthermore, we are working to involve E-Mongolia in another 492 services by 2021.
E-Mongolia application users will not be charged for mobile data used thanks to our mobile service providers. If you have suggestions or questions related to the system, you can able to send them to the 11-11 Government hotline number or using the E-Mongolia chatbot.
Currently, following services are available at E-Mongolia:
- 26 services of state registration
- 48 services of taxation
- 7 services for road and transportation
- 10 services related to Police Department
- 2 services of the court decision
- 4 services of social insurance
- 7 services of labor and welfare
- 3 education services
- 1 service of Traffic Control Center
- 1 service of health insurance
- 1 service of Land Administration, Geodesy and Cartography Agency
- 1 service of Immigration Office
- 1 service of Ministry of Nature and Tourism
- 36 services of City Council of Ulaanbaatar
- 16 services of archives
- 7 services related to nature
- 7 services related to tourism
- 3 services of Road development office of Ulaanbaatar
- 7 services of Culture office of Ulaanbaatar
- 3 services of Employment office of Ulaanbaatar