Following services of the Capital City Archives have been added to the integrated e-service system E-Mongolia.
- Employment reference
- Reference documents related to the housing
- The reference that no documents have been stored in the state archives
- Copy of notarial document
- Reference to the order documents /ordinance, decree, order, decision/
- Salary Reference
- Copy of the general examination results of the general education school
- Migration-related inquiries
- Issuance of court decision inquiries
- Issuance of reference to the act conclusion
- Issuance of death registration reference
- Issuance of banking and financial inquiries
- Issuance of Atonement reference
At the same time, with the introduction of the Chimege voice conversion system in E-Mongolia, visually impaired people can visit www.e-Mongolia.mn and read the service instructions, and in the future, we will work to ensure that people with disabilities have seamless access to public services through E-Mongolia.
As of today, 404160 citizens have access to E-Mongolia, an integrated e-service system, to receive public services online. As a citizen, you can access public services online without leaving your home, regardless of space or time.
- Website: e-Mongolia.mn