When registering a legal entity, a citizen must go to the state registration office in person or through an authorized representative to register.
Also, due to problems such as name verification and duplication of names, citizens often have to wait in line for a long time and come back in person the next day. After selecting and confirming the name of the legal entity, they face difficulties in opening an account with a commercial bank, paying service fees, filling in regularly, and visiting banks and registration offices many times due to the lack of materials.
For example, according to a survey conducted by the State Registration Agency, it costs about 20-50 thousand MNT to register a legal entity in 3-5 working days, and it is necessary to come and return 2-3 times with 10-13 types of documents. The General Authority of State Registration has converted this service into the “e-Mongolia” system. You can log in to the “e-Mongolia” system, access the “LEGAL ESTABLISHMENT” section of the “HELP YOU CREATE JOB” menu, and get a package of services and information to establish a legal entity. This includes:
- Confirm the name of the legal entity
- Establish a new limited liability company
- Establish a new partnership
- Establish a new association
- Changing the executive management of a legal entity
- Change the address of the legal entity
- Changing Strategic direction of legal entities
- Change the name of the legal entity
- Re-issuance of state registration certificate of legal entity
- Services such as electronic state registration certificates of legal entities have been digitalized.
This allows you to enter your documents into a PDF file in the “e-Mongolia” system in about 15-60 minutes without leaving your home or office, and quickly set up a legal entity without having to go to the registry office.