Since its establishment, Unread Media has been introducing the best startups and entrepreneurs who are leading the market with their innovative products, services, and innovative methods in the Mongolian start-up business environment. In this context, the Unread Awards were initiated in 2016 to award the journalists who specialize in business and technology.
This year, Unread has awarded the following apps as WINNERS, offering a new look and innovative solution to the market and making them more user-friendly and easy to use.
- CHIMEGE – The highlight of last year’s Unplug event was the announcement of Chimege. Their goal is to teach artificial intelligence the Mongolian language and allow them to experience technological progress in their native language. There’s no going back if you’ve tried Chimege Writer and Chimege Reader. Chimege’s solution was one of the highlights of this year, giving the impression that the future is bright and that technological opportunities are real.
- E-MONGOLIA – Forget about bureaucracy, long queues, and complicated documents. Now you only need one app. E-Mongolia took a big step towards becoming an “e-nation” this year. This solution, which allows you to access government services from your mobile phone, saves a lot of people’s time, reduces various expenses, and makes it easier and more convenient for users. The app, which currently connects 181 services from 23 organizations, aims to digitalize 592 government services next year.
- M+ MUSIC – It is a platform to introduce you to Mongolian music, to evoke exciting sounds, wonderful melodies, and refreshing words. From “Haranga” and “Khurd” to Sarantuya and Ariunaa, from “Lumino” and “Ice Top” to ThunderZ and Ginjin, from “Nisvanis” and “The Lemons” to Namone and Amra Mongolian rock, pop, and hip hop. It has the largest collection of artists of all time in Mongolia. M+ Music plans to release foreign artists in 2021, which shows a full-fledged app for the plague-era entertainment industry.
- TOMYO – For anyone who wants to become a citizen of the world, Tomyo offers innovative, interesting, visually appealing, and cost-effective solutions that have led to a leap forward in the field of educational technology. Industry experts and top professionals share their knowledge and experience here. In addition, Tomyo Skills has created content that is accessible to anyone interested in personal development and career advancement.
- Ухаалаг (Smart) – The goal of Smart is to create a more economical and environmentally friendly lifestyle by moving business cards to smartphones which were one of the highlights of ICT Expo 2020. Their app might be the growing demand in the post-epidemic business environment.
- CTA – Having fun answering interesting questions and they offer many gifts and rewards to test your knowledge. The highlight of the year!
- UB CAB – Few would argue that the most sought-after service during the curfew was probably a taxi call. The most reliable, fast, and hygienic taxi service in Ulaanbaatar was UB Cab. During the plague, they inevitably gained more loyal customers.
Also, Itoim news site highlighted release of E-Mongolia public service platform as one of the top 5 events in 2020.